tHE aUTHORITY 1250 WRKQ
Stream will occasionally be down due to
agreements with professional and college sports.
Download our Free Android App in the playstore
to listen to alternate programming.
Word of the Day
Idiom of the Day
Quote of the Day
PARMESAN CRUSTED PIZZA GRILLED CHEESE
• 2 slices whole grain bread
• 2 teaspoons butter, softened or spreadable
• 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided
• 1 tablespoon pizza sauce
• 6 slices pepperoni
• 4 tablespoons mozzarella, divided
1. Butter one side of each slice of bread with softened butter. On unbuttered side of one slice, spread on pizza sauce. Then add about 3 tablespoons of the mozzarella, lay out the pepperoni, and then top with the rest of the mozzarella and the other slice of bread. The buttered side should be on the outside. On one buttered side, spread 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese and press down gently. Place this face down on a skillet or griddle heated over medium heat. Top the other buttered side (should be face up in the pan) with the rest of the parmesan cheese.
2. Cook for 4-6 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese on the inside is melted. Enjoy immediately.
Note: Measurements are approximate and will vary based on size of bread
The Dana Show on 1250AM WRKQ